Call for papers: Monitoring Regional Integration in Southern Africa Yearbook 2012Posted on Wednesday, May 9th, 2012 in Books
The Monitoring Regional Integration Yearbook reviews regional integration developments in Southern Africa. We are currently inviting proposals for the 2012 edition of the Yearbook. This Project is supported by the Trade Law Centre (tralac) and the Konrad Adenauer Foundation.
Proposal for papers are invited for the 2012 edition of the Yearbook, focusing on regional developments, such as the following:
- The Tripartite Free Trade Area: SADC – EAC and COMESA
- SACU Developments
- SADC Developments
- Politics and Governance, Peace and Security
- External Relations and Regional Integration (e.g. China, India, Brazil, EU, US)
- Southern Africa in the African Integration Plan
- Infrastructure; transport, communications ..
- Legal and Institutional Development for Regional Integration
- Papers should refer to recent developments and literature.
- Acceptance of an abstract and first draft does not automatically result in publication of a paper.
- Maximum words for the draft and final paper below.
- Authors need to indicate whether the paper has been published or is submitted for publication elsewhere.
- Abstracts (max 350 words) should be sent to Trudi Hartzenberg by email (trudi at tralac.org) by 30 May 2012.
- Authors of selected papers will be notified by 20 June 2012 and will receive guidelines for preparation of the papers.
- First drafts (max 7000 words) to be submitted by email (trudi at tralac.org) by 15 August 2012; following which authors will receive reviews from editors.
- Final papers (max 9000 words) to be submitted by 15 November 2012.
- Launch of Yearbook 2012: April/May 2013